lick your elbow

Sunday, September 17, 2006

wow, so i'm finally able to update my blog. it's my grandfather's birthday today and my mother is coming, so i thought of writing about her. i was supposed to write about my father. i was planning to, for the longest time, but i realized i don't know him that much to be able to write something more substantial (wtf?) than my vague memories of him. i sound bitter, but really, i don't feel any negativity towards my father. (well, late last year i was disappointed at him, but that was only for a little while.) in fact, i still plan to write those things i remember about him.

i currently live with my grandfather and uncle. i only get to see my mother once or twice a week, but she calls me like 10 or so times a day. i dunno if this set-up is much better because we have no choice but to be affectionate (God!) and pleasant to each other due to the limited time we have, i mean, of course that's better than living together but having to put up with each other's bad side (corny), it just seems a little "artificial" for me. i like it that it makes our relationship smooth but i also miss having her here. (this way too mushy, isn't?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei.
kala ko update mo na 'to.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home